Senior Graphic Designer
Part Time (3 Days / Week)
We’re looking for a highly experienced and skilled graphic designer to join our team here at Dutch Media, one of regional Australia’s largest full service agencies. The role is varied, offering the opportunity to work across a range of print and digital mediums. We’ve worked hard since 2010 to build a diverse and talented team who all contribute to our fun and unique culture which we fiercely protect. If this sounds like something you want to be a part of, submit your application using the form on this page along with a copy of your resume and up-to-date portfolio.
Applications Close: July 19th 2019.
- 3 Days / Week
- Maternity Leave Position (Fixed Term Contract)
- To build successful relationships with new and existing clients.
- To create innovative, dynamic and successful visual creative extensions.
- To grow design, online and print production revenue.
- Perform a variety of graphic design duties across a variety of industries. Duties include: branding, general design, web design, typesetting, multimedia, photoshop, finished art, print and digital proofing.
- Other duties may include client support in social media updates, CMS and basic website updates.
- Collaboration and support with creative campaigns across all advertising platforms.
- Client interaction including on site visitations, email and telephone interaction.
- Daily time sheets and diary entries to track job completion timeframes.
- Access to a modern, contemporary and innovative workplace.
- Access to the Adobe Creative Cloud suite of software including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Access to studio, lighting and camera facilities as needed.
- Shared ideas and support from account service and production colleagues.
- To add to a creative, innovative, mobile and productive culture.
- To be supportive, proactive, hardworking and diligent in all areas of daily duties.
- To maintain high standard of output and strong industry benchmarks.
- Remuneration to be negotiated relevant to industry experience.