Senior Graphic Designer
If you are a senior graphic designer looking for that next career challenge, this is the opportunity for you.
Dutch Media currently has an opportunity for a senior graphic designer to join our wonderful creative team. Your strengths will be your creativity, strategic thinking and your ability to work on a diverse range of industries, developing concepts that transfer across multiple channels including branding, print, digital, outdoor, video and social media. Your experience would see you have a strong understanding of implementing brand strategies and rolling out brands from inception to final art’. As a senior member of the team, you will thrive in providing strong leadership and creative direction, while adding to one of the most enjoyable workplace cultures in the industry.
Based in Albury, with a dynamic mix of a fast paced, fun and creative studio, combined with a wonderfully balanced regional lifestyle, this is the first time this opportunity has been available for several years. If you think you are up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you. Only submissions with resumes and creative portfolios will be considered.
To learn more about the region, please see the below:
Applications Close: March 11th, 2022.
- To build successful relationships with new and existing clients.
- To create innovative, dynamic and successful visual creative extensions.
- To grow design, online and print production revenue.
- Collaboration and Implementation of brand strategies.
- Perform a variety of graphic design duties across a variety of industries. Duties include: branding, general design, web design, typesetting, multimedia, photoshop, finished art, print and digital proofing.
- Other duties may include client support in social media updates, CMS and basic website updates.
- Collaboration and support with creative campaigns across all advertising platforms.
- Client interaction including on site visitations, email and telephone interaction.
- Daily timesheets and diary entries to track job completion timeframes.
- Access to a modern, contemporary and innovative workplace.
- Access to Adobe Creative Cloud with Illustrator, InDesign, XD, Photoshop plus the rest of the suite.
- Access to lighting and camera facilities on an as needs basis.
- Shared ideas and feedback from account service and creative colleagues.
- To add to a creative, innovative, mobile and productive culture.
- To be supportive, proactive, hardworking and diligent in all areas of daily duties.
- To maintain high standard of output and strong industry benchmarks.
- Remuneration to be negotiated relevant to industry experience.